Autumn/Winter Uniform (Autumn 1 - Spring 2)
Optional Summer Uniform (Summer 1 and 2)
PE Kit (Years 1-6)
General Uniform Rules
- Items of jewellery should not be worn (only small stud earrings will be permitted and need to be removed for PE).
- Children may wear a simple watch. Smart watches that link to phones or with a camera function are not permitted.
- Please do not allow children to have inappropriate hairstyles, i.e. shaved/very short hair or lines/patterns shaved into the hair/significant steps in the length of hair.
- Pupils with long hair must ensure that this is tied back for safety reasons.
- Nail varnish is not permitted, neither are acrylic/false nails.
- A sensible coat with a hood must be worn in the winter months/poor weather.
A school uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of a school and setting an appropriate tone. It helps to instil pride, supports positive behaviour, ensures consistency between pupils and adds to a vibrant atmosphere within school. I hope that school and home can work together to ensure pupils maintain pride in their appearance and I ask all parents for their support in implementing the uniform policy.
School supplies high quality school wear manufactured by Whittakers Schoolwear. The shop is located in Swinton and they have full stocks of all of the uniform requirements. You will also be able to purchase on our website from 1st March 2020. Please see more information below on how to purchase uniform.
- IN-STORE at Whittakers Schoolwear, 123/125 Chorley Road Swinton, M27 4AA. (0161 7941396). We hold all items in stock, all year round! (Please check the website for opening times)
- ONLINE SHOP on www.whittakersschoolwear.co.uk.
N.B. No other suppliers have permission to sell our uniform and on occasion we have seen poor quality substitutes that parents have paid high prices for. Please be assured that our uniform is of the highest quality and that our prices are kept to an absolute minimum. It is important that you label all items of uniform with your child’s name.