This page will give you information about procedures that school will follow in the event of an exceptional circumstance at school.
Please find below information on COVID-19 (the Coronavirus).
We are following advice from Public Health England and will follow any advice given to us by the Local Authority. You may be notified by e-mail, text message or letter with any updates. Please also keep checking the website regularly.
Please find links to some useful websites.
Letter to parents - update 16.3.20
If you live with others and you or one of them have symptoms of Coronavirus, then all household members must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days.
Guidance from Public Health England
NHS correct hand washing technique
In school we have taken the following steps to prevent the passing of germs.
- The children have been spoken to about correct hand washing procedures.
- Everybody must wash their hands with soap on arrival at school.
- Everybody must wash their hands with soap before they eat a snack and before they eat lunch.
- Everybody must wash their hands with soap after visiting the bathroom.
- The children have been asked to bring in a water bottle from home, which they take home each day.
- Disposable cups will be provided for children who do not bring a water bottle in.
- We have temporarily suspended assemblies so the children are not gathering in large groups.
- We are staggering lunchtimes so the hall is not full with large groups at once.
Please find below information regarding our procedure in the event of snow.
Parents will be notified by text message with updates. Updates will also be on the school website.
Parents can also check Salford's school closure website for any updates. The link for the website is found below.